Multiscan Grading Solution, grading and selection of cherrie tomato based on size, defects and colour.
- Built in stainless steel and polymeric materials adequate for working with food.
- Transport over individual rollers.
- Vision through high definition digital cameras.
- Long life strobe LEDs lighting system
- Controlled by three PC working with windows and one remotely connected PC
- Pneumatic ejection system with 21 outputs.
- Adequate for every type of cherries and also for Claudia plums.
- Possibility of a remote connection with the Communications Option.
- Ease and versatility in touch screen operation.
- Possibility of remote connection with Tablet or PC.
- Installation in 6 or 8 inspection lanes.
- Operating voltage: 230 Vac. ±10% monophasic, 50Hz
- Power: 6,5 Kw
- Operating / storage temperature: 10~45ºC/ 5~50ºC.
- Pneumatic pressure for connection: 8 bar
- Pneumatic pressure for operating: 4 bar
- Relative operating / storage humidity: 80% (non-condensing).
- Production: 520.000 fruits/hour for a 60% loading rate.